Happy Friday y'all!
1. Having a classic red coke is a day changer for me! Some people might call it an addiction, I call it happiness.
2. Babies are my favorite - from their smell to their giggles! I hope to have lots of little ones running around in the future.
3. I love yoga (and yoga pants)
4. I love to read motivational "self help" books to remain continually mentally and emotionally challenged currently loving Glennon Doyle Melton's Carry On, Warrior
5. In my world, any item that can be monogrammed (which is basically any item) is monogrammed. It is going to take me quite some time to replace everything when I get married next year.
Happy Friday friends! Since this blog is brand new I wanted to do a short series of Friday Introductions so that you could get to know me a little bit better. Enjoy!
1. This is my fiancé Ryan and my perfect golden Bentley. [I am absolutely obsessed with both of them and I have no shame] This picture was taken right after Ryan proposed and yes.. I am in workout clothes.
2. I have a love/hate relationship with cardio.
3. I thrive when I am overly busy, sometimes my friends question how I have enough time in the day. BUT I also am completely content lounging all day and watching Netflix or reading a good book.
4. I teach Sunday School to 4 year olds - their unashamed love for Jesus makes me the happiest and I aspire to be more like them each day.
5. I have a natural gift for crafting, building and fixing things - most likely if you have a vision I can make it happen.